YUM! I would love to try these Cauliflower Ranch Chips!
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated raw cauliflower
- ½ tsp parsley
- ½ tsp basil
- ½ tsp dill
- ½ tsp chives
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place about 1 TBSP of mixture on prepared baking sheets, about 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 450 for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove and turn cauliflower chips over.
- Bake for another 5-7 minutes.
YIELDS: 7 Servings
PER SERVING: 3 Condiments, 1/4 Vegetable