This is a great basic, just add your favorite veggies!
- 18 ounces shrimp, peeled, tails removed and deveined (2 Leanest Leans)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (3 Healthy Fats)
- 1 tsp sesame oil (1 Healthy Fats)
- 1 tbsp + 2 tsp lemon juice (2 1/2 Condiments)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder(1/2 Condiment)
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger (1 Condiment)
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro (1/8 Condiment)
- 1/4 tsp paprika (1/2 Condiment)
- 1/4 tsp salt (1 Condiment)
- In a medium size bowl combine the olive oil, sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, cilantro, paprika, and salt until blended.
- Add shrimp, and stir to coat.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head.
- Discard marinade.
- Lightly oil grill grate.
- Grill shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
YIELDS: 2 Servings
PER SERVING: 1 Leanest, 2 Healthy fats, and 3 Condiments per serving
Note: Don’t forget to add your veggies to make this a complete meal!