This looks like a fun protein dish to add with any veggies!
- 4 oz Cheese, Ricotta, Part-Skim
- 2 tbsp Egg Substitute, Egg Beaters6 oz Cheese, mozzarella, reduced fat
- 1 1/2 cup Raw Tomatoes, crushed, canned
- 10 oz Beef, ground, 95-97% lean
- 3 tbsp Paremesan Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasonings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook ground beef.
- Add tomatoes, ¼ tsp. garlic salt and 1/8 tsp. pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Mix ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup (3 oz) of mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, egg substitute, Italian seasoning, and remaining garlic salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Fill the bottom of a medium-sized baking dish with the meat mixture and top with the cheese filling.
- Sprinkle the remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes and let cool 10 minutes before slicing.
YIELDS: 4 Servings
PER SERVING: ~1 Lean, 3/4 green, 1-3/4 condiments