These look delicious & so easy!
- 2 light laughing cow cream cheese (1 Healthy Fat)
- 1/4 cup 2% reduced fat Mexican Three Cheese Blend (1/4 Lean)
- 1/8 tsp Worcestershire sauce – I left this out (1/2 Condiment)
- 3 to 4 Jalapenos, depends on size (1 Green)
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese (1 Condiment)
- Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise; remove seeds and membranes.
- In a large saucepan, boil peppers in water for 5-10 minutes (the longer you boil the peppers, the milder they become).
- Drain and rinse in cold water; set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the laughing cow cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Worcestershire sauce (optional).
- Spoon 2 teaspoonfuls into each jalapeno half; sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.
YIELDS: 1 Serving
PER SERVING: 1/4 Lean. 1 Green. 1 1/2 Condiments. 1 Healthy Fat