Sometimes basic is best! I wanted to share this fresh meal for a bright new week
- 2 Salmon fillets – total weight 14 ounces
- 1/4 Lb Fresh green beans
- Olive oil spray
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut two pieces of aluminum foil into 14-inch lengths.
- Spray green beans lightly with olive oil spray and season with salt and pepper.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Layer salmon over green beans.
- Drizzle 1 tsp lemon juice over each fillet.
- Top with tomatoes.
- Wrap sides of foil in and roll and crimp edge to seal, then wrap ends upward to seal.
- Place side by side on a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven until salmon has cooked through, 20 minutes.
NOTE: Cook time will vary depending on thickness of salmon and desired degree of doneness.
YIELDS: 2 Servings
PER SERVING: 1 Lean protein, 3 servings vegetables, 1 ½ condiments