I love finding healthy spins on southern classics!
- 7.5 oz cooked 93% lean ground beef (1 1/2 Leans)
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded reduced fat Mexican or Cheddar cheese (1/2 Lean)
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp McCormick lower sodium brown gravy mix (4 Condiments) I don’t usually use this.
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt (1 Condiment)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder (1/2 Condiment)
- 1/8 tsp black pepper (1/4 Condiment)
- 1 1/2 cups (6.57 oz) cooked fresh cauliflower, mashed (3 Greens)
- 1 1/2 cups (7.14 oz) canned french style green beans, no salt added, drained (3 Greens)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cooked ground beef, gravy mix, water, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in a medium skillet.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spread ground beef mixture in a casserole dish.
- Spread green beans over the top of meat.
- Pour mashed cauliflower over the green beans.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of cauliflower.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
YIELDS: 2 Servings
PER SERVING: 1 Lean, 3 Greens, and 3 Condiments